Sunday, November 25, 2007

Baby Due Date - 2 Months Away

Well, Baby Bauman is almost here! I can really feel him moving a lot. It's fun but sometimes a little "freaky" to know you've got this baby inside you that you'll see in just a few weeks. I think we're ready. Well as ready as we can be at this point. HAHA!

We've got two showers coming up and I'm super excited to share these moments with friends from church and work. Brian and I have been truly blessed so far and we know God will continue to provide for us.

We'll keep you posted as we get closer - 9 more weeks I believe!

6 comments:

Lauren Murrell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
csmnicas said...

Hi Brian and Shanna,
Come on, where are the pictures of that beautiful belly or the baby's room?
Love the blog idea...we'll keep checking to see your updates.
Sharla

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see the little one! I miss you so much guys! Much love from PHX!!! MUAH!
Kristin

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys! I love your website! It is such a good idea. Can't wait to see you!

Love,
Leigh Anne

Anonymous said...

Hello Brian and Shanna,
We love your new website and share in your excitement. We check for updates frequently.
Love,
Baby B's Grandpa and Grandma from Michigan

Anonymous said...

Love your website.....thanks so much for sharing with all of us. Look forward to future updates! Such an exciting time for you both.
Love, Aunt Cheryl