We spent two full days canning some food - homemade spaghetti sauce, stewed tomatoes, and apple pie filling. YUMMY!!
We then went to the Vanderbilt vs. Duke football game on Saturday and had a pregame tailgate with friends! We're not going to discuss the game but we sure did have fun.
Sunday we went to church and then to the playground in our subdivision! Aiden just loves the swings!
6 comments:
The apple pie was great. We had to make one this weekend to test it out. Good stuff. Can't wait to crack open a jar of the spaghetti sauce.
This was the first time I was able to go with Aiden to the park and swing with him. How much fun was that. He just laughed and talked most of the time. So fun to see.
Oooh! I might have to barter some babysitting in exchange for some homemade apple pie! :-)
We'll have to take you up on that Nanette!!
I like how's Aiden's expressions is saying "This is my swing, and I dare someone to try and take it from me."
It was an awesome weekend! The canning was fun, passing on traditions. Aiden is the cutest grand child ever!! Hugs and Kisses
Grandma Leah
hey guys, Aiden is looking so big...not like a "little" baby anymore. HE is a little boy now. I can't wait to see him and kiss those big cheeks!!!! This is shelly but I am on SHarla's computer. Love you all.
Post a Comment