Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Foto Fun (Football)

Since the Vanderbilt Commodores take on the LSU Tigers tomorrow in Baton Rouge, I've decided to post a couple pictures of the last time the Vandy played at LSU. It was a night game on October 30, 2004. Even though Vandy lost, we had a great experience on campus all day.
If Vandy plays smart tomorrow, I think they have a chance to win. Go Dores!

From left to right: me, Rob Robinson, Brandon McDonald, Chris Woodruff






4 comments:

Jess said...

We'll be wearing different colors on Saturday, but I'm glad we're friends who can agree to disagree!!

Brian Bauman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian Bauman said...

Depending on the outcome of the UCLA/UT game, I might show up to the party in my UCLA shirt.

Vandy has the #2 rush offense in the nation this year, so watch out!

Rob Robinson said...

I love the pics, Brian! I can't believe that was FIVE years ago. I've welcomed a wife, a daughter, two dogs, three fish and a house since that trip. :O

This Vandy has the 2nd ranked run defense stat doesn't impress me after Week 1 against a weak opponent. It sounds like saying someone's on pace for 400 home runs because they hit three of them in the first two games of the season. I can't wait to see how the game turns out tomorrow, though. Go Dores!