We have joined two separate "preschool" programs. The first for homeschool families, which we will likely be, and they accept 4 year olds. The second, with 5 other families from church, where the moms take turns teaching a letter of the week curriculum to the 6 four year olds in the group. We're also continuing for one last session at The Music Class. So, that means we have three "planned" activities during each week. WOW!
I've gone from no schedule to very scheduled pretty quickly. I think we'll all benefit from the three programs but it's definitely been an adjustment. I'll have to keep you all posted how things are going after we get more in to the routine. We've just started our second week so we'll see.
We decided to take the "traditional" first-day photos of Aiden and Stella the day we went to our homeschool tutorial. Aren't they just adorable?!
And now some pictures from our "Friends Preschool"
The younger siblings of the 4 year olds are also involved.
This first week they got to feed the fish at the park we were at.
I'm looking forward to the coming year and all that we are involved with. It's gonna take some adjusting and Owen's not quite sure what to think of his new "schedule" but we'll get through it! All things change right?


1 comment:
Shanna and Brian, I am so blessed by your blog. I read it regularly and am so glad to keep it up. I pray that
God will continue to bless you all.
Blessings-Grandpa Merrill
Post a Comment