Saturday, February 16, 2013

Catching Up

Well, it's been a while since we updated.  It's been a busy January. So here are a few highlights of things that we've been up to the last couple months.
CHRISTMAS
Inspecting grandpa's model train accessories.

Snow fun


Aiden and I got to watch Vanderbilt beat NC State at the Music City Bowl on Dec. 31. It was about 42 degrees and a lot of fun.


Owen enjoyed cake on his birthday.

The kids took a 6 weeks gymnastics class. 

 A day off on MLK day resulted in a trip to a discovery science center in town.

 Some warm days in January and February have allowed us to spend some time outside.

 Yes, this Owen is in the pantry.  He has been walking all over the place the last week or two.  He's so proud of himself.  And so are we.  He acts like he runs the house now. 

Aiden will begin playing on a soccer team in March, so one afternoon he wanted to practice. I think Stella said she wanted to wear her tutu because it would "make her faster".



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um... I can't believe you forgot Aidens birthday! He turned 5 and you didn't even mention his party! I won't tell him you left out that important detail! Shanna