Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Good Friends and Laughter

Today I went to lunch with a couple people from work. We went to Pei Wei, and on the way out, I grabbed a fortune cookie, and before I opened it, I told the guys I was with "The fortune that is inside this cookie will be representative of something having to do with our delivery." Both of them looked at me, as if to say "You better watch out, you don't know what you'll find in there." So I proceeded to open the cookie, and this is what it read...

YOU WILL SOON BE SURROUNDED BY GOOD FRIENDS AND LAUGHTER

Well, I'm sure that will be true. As our friends and family visit us (or should I say visit our boy), I'm sure there will be plenty of laughter. There always is when friends and family are around.

Two of the lucky numbers included 21 and 22. Hmmm, maybe he will be born on one of those days.

No comments: