Saturday, March 22, 2008

Okay so I'm learning!

After reviewing a friends blog (thanks Michelle Acton) I have figured out what has been bugging me since we started this blog!!!

As you'll notice in all of our other posts the pictures always came before the text that was describing them and it REALLY bugged me that I couldn't change that! HELLO!! I did internet marketing for several years and am known as the computer guru in my family - I HAD to get this figured out! For the sake of my reputation!

After looking at Michelle's blog and seeing she had text all over the place - to the side of photos, above the photos, etc. I was so jealous! So... here I am going to show off what I've learned!

Isn't Aiden just adorable? The outfit in these photos is one of our favorites. It says "Little Monkey" on it and is brown and blue. (thanks old navy!) We have an affection for monkeys in our house as they are my favorite animal and Brian is hairy like one - so it is only appropriate that a monkey was on our birth announcements and that Aiden gets called "our little monkey".

No comments: