Saturday, March 29, 2008

Such a content child

While I was at work one day last week, Shanna put Aiden in his room for a while for "room time". She put on some worship music and let Aiden play. This video shows how content Aiden is a lot of the time. We get a kick out of how much he moves his arms and legs sometimes. They really get going.

Shanna was able to capture something I've been trying to do for weeks - video him while he's sneezing. Sometimes he gets up to 3-4 sneezes (like his mother). So I wanted to put a couple clips together to share with you. We enjoy watching him, so here's your chance to sit and watch Aiden. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jonathan and Rebekah McGehee said...

How sweet! He is very active. =) I was better about "room time" with Elaina. I need to start doing that with Caden.
Rebekah McGehee

Anonymous said...

Hi Brian & Shanna!

What an amazingly precious baby Aiden is. Like you said, he is so content and peaceful. I am anxious to meet him next week, as is Phil. I hope you are both doing well.

I love you!

Leigh Anne