Here are his numbers....
Weight - 15 pounds 6 oz
Length/Height - 25 inches
Both of those are in the 50 percentile for his age which means he's doing just fine in his development. It also made me realize how much he's grown since birth... I can remember holding our little boy at 6 pounds 9 oz!! Seems like just yesterday.
Aiden got three more shots and one oral vaccine this time. He cried hard for about 5 minutes and then eased up and fell asleep!
Thank you God for a healthy growing boy!
1 comment:
Aiden is so much fun! He's been talking a lot lately, and sometimes I even think he's singing. We talk to him and he starts laughing. A couple of times Shanna and I have had to sit him up because he got to laughing so hard he started coughing.
We got a cute video last night after his bath, so we'll have to post that soon, so you can see how much he is talking.
Post a Comment