Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's birthday time!

This week has a different feel to it. Maybe it's because it's one of the coldest weeks Nashville has seen in years. It's supposed to get down to 7 degrees. OR it could be the fact that our little boy, Aiden, is about to turn ONE! We truly can not believe the year has gone by so fast! 

In honor of Aiden's birthday and to help me get even more in the mood, and to a place where I'm not freaking out, I'm changing our background for just a short while. 

This Saturday, on Aiden's actual birthday, we're planning two small parties. One with friends in Nashville and then later that same day a party with my family in KY. 

Stay tuned for pictures of our celebrations! 

2 comments:

Julie K said...

I hope you all have a great Saturday.....and I hope Aiden dives into his cake with both hands, arms, face, etc. ;) Enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

I too hope you all have a wonderful day Sat. Can't wait to see pictures!
Love, Aunt Cheryl