Monday, July 20, 2009

Could've Been Worse

So I was at the computer and then got up to go to the kitchen for just a minute. Aiden was sitting right by me playing quietly so I didn't worry about leaving him. I came back to find this....

I guess it could have been worse! 




6 comments:

Brian Bauman said...

I wish I would have seen him actually putting the post-its on his head. It cracks me up that he had them in his hair when I got home.
He looks so proud in the second picture.

Nanette R. said...

How funny! I'd say it definitely could have been a lot worse!

Anonymous said...

post-it notes are so much fun!!!!Love Grandma Leah

Noelle Kelley said...

So glad you caught some pictures of this. It made me laugh out loud. That boy is just too cute for words.

Anonymous said...

Brought a smile to my face! Looking forward to seeing all of you this weekend at the wedding.
Love, Aunt Cheryl

Julie K said...

Oh it definitely could have been worse!!! Too funny!