Saturday Aiden and I went to the circus.
Tuesday we went to the Belmont basketball game (met up with my friend Chris).
We had a great time at both events. On the way home from both, Aiden kept saying that he wanted mommy and Stella to go with us next time, and kept talking about all the things he saw. I didn't know how he would do at the circus, but he sat in my lap the whole time taking it all in, clapping when appropriate, and waving to the animals.
At the game, he enjoyed watching the people run around, kept telling me about the "ball in the hoop", and pointed out the mascots each time they walked near our side of the court.
2 comments:
You should've had Aiden's face painted like a clown. :) Shanna would have loved it! Looks like you two had a blast!
Love the circus!! I am sure Aiden had a blast because Brian always did as a little boy!! Love Grandma Leah
Post a Comment