I had a few others I wanted to post but for some reason they aren't showing up properly oriented here on the blog... bummer!! Anyway, we're having fun adjusting to a house of four!
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Play Date
Today Aiden had a play date with his SISTER! Yes, she was awake and ready to play so Aiden got down and had fun finally getting to play with her. Here are some pictures...




I had a few others I wanted to post but for some reason they aren't showing up properly oriented here on the blog... bummer!! Anyway, we're having fun adjusting to a house of four!
I had a few others I wanted to post but for some reason they aren't showing up properly oriented here on the blog... bummer!! Anyway, we're having fun adjusting to a house of four!
6 comments:
I love these pictures. Stella is just beautiful and Aiden is handsome as ever. Can't wait to see them in person!!!! Until then....keep posting!!! ;)
A new post! Yay! Those are such great pictures! Phil and I love them!
Love those pictures and loved getting to see you and your kids in person today, too!
oh my goodness! Stella is getting so big! Can't wait to hang out some time... if Meg ever shakes her incessant cold... so, maybe in April? :)
I miss STELLA. Darn that snow and ice in Nashville. I wanted to see her and hold her yesterday!!! She is so cute. Shelly
Cute pics of the kids together. Looks like Aiden is telling his litte sister something only siblings can understand. Stella is getting cuter by the day! Love Grandma Leah
Post a Comment