Monday, June 14, 2010

Stella Stella Stella

So, I often say "Stella, Stella, Stella" in a tone that's indearing and almost singing her name. Sometimes I use it when I'm frustrated and it becomes "STELLA STELLA STELLA" (often because she's just spit up on me!) Aiden has picked up on this and will say her name three times a lot as well.

But this time when I said it, it was because we were truly amazed at what she'd done! "Stella Stella Stella!"

Brian laid her in the middle of her room on the carpet and went to the bathroom right next door to start the bath water. He came back and couldn't find her. After calling the rest of us in the room and having all of us search for her - we found her here....



This is under her crib in the corner -
that's the bedskirt around her!!!


Then of course her brother had to take part
and he crawled in with her...


Here are a few others we took. They both were just rolling around having a good time!




Fun times on Sunday night!

4 comments:

Sharla Martinez said...

In the last picture, Stella looks so much like you, Shanna! What a beauty!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!! My little nephew and niece are the cutest!
Shelly

Rebecca said...

Simply adorable. Looks like fun too!

Anonymous said...

Most beautiful babies in the world!! Stella is going to be a beautiful young lady, and Aiden quite the ladies man. Mom and dad look out! Love you all Grandma Leah