On this July 4th weekend, I want to say thank you to everyone who has served and sacrificed for our country. You are loved and appreciated.

As I walked along this military cemetery (
Fort Rosecrans National Cemetery) in San Diego earlier this year, I was reminded of the number of soldiers who gave their lives so that I may have freedom.

I'll admit, it felt a little weird walking around at first, but it didn't take long for the beauty of the hillside to sink in and be in awe of what soldiers did for me. It reminded me of the ultimate sacrifice Christ made on the cross for me, that I may be forgiven and set free, and a promise of eternal life in heaven.

Thank you to all who served.
Happy Fourth of July!
2 comments:
Beautiful shots and I couldn't agree more. I felt the same way at Arlington National Cemetery in DC. It is an awesome feeling. Love MOM
Nice post and great picutes!
Post a Comment