Well, I must admit it's true! This summer I've taken a liking to skirts and sundresses, have bought three new shades of toenail polish - all in the PINK family, can't wait to get a new haircut - so it's NOT always in a ponytail, love shopping for my little girl and finding her the cutest outfit, am a sucker for her big smile and chubby legs, etc.
And if all that wasn't proof enough - just look at what I put her in on Sunday...
A green eyelet poofy dress with a BIG bow on the front!! I LOVED it and I think Stella did too! Who could resist that pretty face! A sucker I am! Say it isn't so!!


6 comments:
She is SO cute! I love the dress! Taras is not a fan of pink, so I'm always on the lookout for non-pink-but-still-girly clothes for Abigail. It's not easy! Stella definitely pulls it off, though. People still think Abigail is a boy half the time.
I noticed the increase in dresses and skirst! =) I think they look great on you though. And I can see how having a cute little girl would make it more fun!
I saw her in that dress on Sunday. It's very striking. Definitely a color you don't see very often especially on little girls. I loved it. Glad to see you're embracing this new side of you.
Yay! Shanna is finding her inner-girliness. :) Welcome.
Whooo-hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring on the curling iron and some mascara next!!!! (From Katie)
YEAH!! My little sister is becoming girlie...it's about time...ok I am in the same boat as you about all the tomboyish things you wrote EXCEPT for the BEER over WINE comment...what is that all about?? Stella looks precious and simply stunning in the green dress. I love it!!
Your big sister,
Shelly
Post a Comment