Just in case anyone is keeping tabs - I wanted to post an update on the kids - Stella with her eating solids and Aiden with his potty training. I'm so proud of both of them! Stella has eaten anything we've put in front of her - sweet potatoes, peas, oatmeal, banana, squash, tomatoes, carrots - you name it! She's also getting a little bit of water out of a sippy cup.
AND Aiden - well he's potty trained! No more diapers! For almost two weeks now he's been using the toilet with no accidents. He even wakes up in the middle of the night and calls out to us to go to the bathroom! (Yes, We do have him in pull ups to sleep but I guess he's stubborn and still won't go in them)
Lastly, Stella is CRAWLING! Well should I say ARMY CRAWLING. She's not up on all fours but boy does she get around a room. She's going to have strong arms before too long!
So, days are definitely changing at our house!
2 comments:
That's awesome that Aidan's waking up to go to the bathroom at night. David is such a sound sleeper that he still doesn't wake up so he's still in a pull-up at night. Poor thing REALLY wants to be done with them. We keep telling him he'll get there. Yea, Stella is all over the nursery at church, too. It's SO fun to watch.
Congrats on getting over the BIG potty training hurdle. And way to go Stella.....eating and cruisin' around...my favorite things! :)
Post a Comment