I wanted to post some fun pictures of the past few days and you'll see just why we want them to slow down....
When they get bigger will they still love to play together? When they get bigger will they still love playing with mom and dad? When they get bigger do the simple things still amaze them and entertain them? When they get bigger will they still want me to read them books, make pictures with noodles, play in the bath, take silly pictures, ride in a wagon, dance around the room, and more? However they turn out when they are older we'll always remember the fun we've had!!
Aiden wanted to take pictures of him helping daddy rake the leaves! Sorry dad but your face just didn't make the shot this time!
Craft time with Aiden while Stella naps!
Trying on their new winter hats
The kids both needed a bath and we decided to let both
our fishes get in the same pond! They LOVED it!
our fishes get in the same pond! They LOVED it!
Man this is the life! What more could I ask for then to be the mommy to Aiden and Stella? I really don't think I cherish these days as much as I should! If you see me around town - please remind me not to blink and miss these precious early years in my kids life!!




No comments:
Post a Comment