Friday Foto welcomes Landon Bertucci to the world.
On Saturday, February 12, my sister and brother-in-law (Leigh Anne and Phil Bertucci) welcomed their son into the world. I am so proud of Leigh Anne for making it through a long and tiring labor process.
Here are a couple pictures of the handsome little guy.
May this little bundle of joy bring a smile to your face.
Happy Friday!

4 comments:
Man that is one cute kid! He gets my looks.
He is precious!! Leigh Ann I am so proud of you. What a birth story you have..WOW you are the WOMAN!!!!
I was praying for you during the whole ordeal. Praise GOD for a healthy baby boy.
Shelly, (Shanna's oldest sister)
Thank you so much Shelly! Although Landon's birth was traumatic, tiring, and overwhelming, I was able to make it through with prayers from family and friends, so thank you for that! I am so proud of my little man. He's amazing!
I don't think I can say it enough...he is adorable!!!!
Post a Comment