Here are some photos from that part of the weekend...
We left on Sunday morning after saying goodbye to everyone and headed home on our four hour trip. We stopped in Knoxville for lunch and thought we were on our way. About 30 minutes later I started having some sharp pains in my abdomen and back and ended up throwing up three times. We made it home as quick as we could and by the time we got here I was completely numb. Fingers down to my toes numb! I went to the ER via ambulance and then about 7 hours later and hundreds of tests, was told I have massive kidney stones and would be spending the night in the hospital awaiting a procedure to put a tube in my back to drain the kidney and help it heal. Then in another few weeks they'll go in and do another surgery to remove the stones. Not a great way to end the weekend and definitely not the way I planned on spending my mothers day!
I'm so glad we got to enjoy the wedding before all of this happened. God is good and his timing is perfect! I know there are reasons I'm having to go through this and I'm trying to rest in God's healing power. Please pray for me, Brian and the kids as we adjust to this tube, bag and all the restrictions that come with it!



No comments:
Post a Comment