We are in Destin this Labor Day week and so expect lots of pics from our trip over the next couple days!
We got here on Sunday still in the middle of Tropical Storm Lee. We decided to take a trip to the beach anyway despite the wind and big waves. As you'll see in these photos we almost blew away but we also discovered Stella isn't afraid of ANYTHING and she really likes the sand!
The news forecaster last night said to expect a "barrel of buttery sunshine the rest of the week" so we are really looking forward to that! Pictures of the SUN to come for sure!!



2 comments:
What neat pictures. Some of them look like you're in snow...in bathing suits! I'm so jealous of you guys right now. I hope you're having TONS of fun!
Those look like our honeymoon photos in Cancun with Hurricane Opal! :) I don't know that we were smiling so big though.
Hope you get the sun forecasted!!
Post a Comment