This is such a great picture! Just think....you're family will be a family of 5 soon! How very exciting!
Leigh Anne, it would be an even better photo if Stella didn't look stoned!! ha! Family of five!!! Oh goodness! Am I ready for that?!!??!
Haha! She does look a little loopy! But it's still a great picture of the rest of you :) You'll be amazing with three babes! I just know it!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This is such a great picture! Just think....you're family will be a family of 5 soon! How very exciting!
Leigh Anne, it would be an even better photo if Stella didn't look stoned!! ha! Family of five!!! Oh goodness! Am I ready for that?!!??!
Haha! She does look a little loopy! But it's still a great picture of the rest of you :) You'll be amazing with three babes! I just know it!
Post a Comment