Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Family Weekend #1

We've decided to take these weekends in October as Family Weekends. For one, it's just beautiful this time of year. For two, we won't be a family of four for too much longer. For three, there are several activities that Brian can only do with us on the weekends due to their operating hours. For four, I figure I gotta get in some exercise while I still feel up to it and I'm not just huge! :)

So, this past weekend was Family Weekend #1 - First we went to Cheekwood Botanical Garden to see the train exhibit again and show daddy the scarecrows scattered throughout the grounds. After coming home for lunch and naps, we then headed to the Vandy vs. Georgia football game.

It was a fun day and we're already looking forward to our upcoming Family Weekend #2.

Here are some photos at Cheekwood and the game...



They have these frames all around where you can
pose and be silly. Aiden took both of these and
they just make me laugh. He's learning! 


Isn't is just beautiful?! 

Noah's Ark 

Construction Worker

Soccer player

Stella was posing for her Daddy! 



Now for the football game....

Stella didn't want to show her face apparently....

Being goofballs...

I realize there aren't very many from the football game but you have to remember, we like to watch the game and trying to wrestle two kids and go from lap to lap doesn't exactly lend itself to very many photo opportunities. We'll have to try better next weekend as football is once again part of our Family Weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those scarecrows are cool! I loved all the pics! Love GrandmaLeah

Rebecca said...

Cute pictures with some pretty darn cute kids. :)