Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Oops! We forgot!

So, we forgot! We forgot about this blog! We forgot that we do Friday Foto's and we forgot that we should be updating it often! Ya know, I guess that's what happens when you have two toddlers and our VERY pregnant with your third. Like I'm 38 weeks and this baby could come anytime! We've been busy filling the shelving unit mentioned below. We've painted the nursery and are busy redecorating in there. Brian has started packing a bag for the hospital, while I'm working to set up childcare for Aiden and Stella during our time at Vanderbilt. WHEW!! Lots going on for us these past two weeks. Anyway....

In order to make up for my forgetfulness I figured posting something really great would make you forget about our forgetfulness!  :)

At Christmas my family did a full on Minute to Win It game challenge. We broke up in to teams, had 20 or so competitions, prizes, etc. I couldn't do many of them due to well you know, my belly, but this one I aced it!  ENJOY!

1 comment: