This March, Aiden has started playing soccer, and I'm his teams coach. The weather has been a little tricky. We've had one normal practice, another where all the practice fields were under water due to rain all morning so we had to find a small corner at the park to practice, and another practice cancelled. Aiden's first soccer game was Saturday, March 16 and the weather was great! Since I'm the coach, I am out on the field helping direct kids on throw ins, corner and goal kicks. So I didn't get too many pictures.
But Aiden is loving soccer. We play in the backyard, and keeps asking when his next game is.
Aiden is number 5 in the blue shirt.
Post-game. He really was excited and smiled a lot. He was eating a snack in this picture.
Shanna was gone for the weekend, so after the game, I took all three kids to the zoo since it was such a nice day. Aiden wanted to wear his soccer uniform all day.
1 comment:
I miss those days of soccer...especially when they are young and the game is still for fun! Enjoy it! and GOOOOOO Aiden!!!! :)
Post a Comment