Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Foto Fun - Swing!

Last weekend, Shanna's dad and I built a playset for the kids in our backyard.  It was a playground kit, so it was nice not having to worry about measuring and cutting to the right specs.  There were a number of directions, so it took all day (and I still have a couple items to attach once I get missing pieces from the manufacturer today - slide attachment and rope ladder).
We bought an additional child swing for Owen.  Hopefully the kids will enjoy this for years. 
What you don't see is a 5 foot high platform with roof, rock wall, slide and rope ladder.  We'll probably have more pictures taken this weekend when it's complete.

Ready to swing.

Go!

Higher!


Shanna has been visiting her sister in Nicaragua all week to help her following surgery, so my mom came to help with the kids. They couldn't wait to watch Cinderella with her.  Owen plopped right down next to Aiden and sat for a few minutes.  It was funny, since it was the first time I've seen him sit and watch a movie, even for a short time.  Then he kept getting in the kids faces wanting to talk/play with them.


Happy Friday.

No comments: