Thursday, January 31, 2008

Aiden is Growing!

We just got home from our 2 week pediatrician visit and boy can I say our son is growing! Aiden's birth weight was 6.9 and at discharge from the hospital he was down to 6.2. Well today - at 14 days old Aiden weighed in at 6 lbs 15 oz!! Well above his birth weight! The pediatrician walked in and said "Someone decided to wake up and start eating". We all just laughed!  So, maybe this means I've got a linebacker on my hands! We'll be praying for that right?!  

All is going good here. We've got the Bauman side coming to visit over the next two weeks so I'm anxious to have Aiden meet that side of the family. Should be fun to have two more grandma's and a grandpa here!

I'm itching to get back to church and to see the outdoors - when it's not so cold - so hopefully soon we'll be able to get outside for some FUN! 



No comments: