Thursday, March 19, 2009

Zoo Fun

Wednesday in Nashville it was in the 70's so of course EVERYONE wanted to get outside and I think everyone had the same idea I did. Let's go to the ZOO! It was absolutely packed there but we had fun anyway. I was only able to get a few pictures so here they are. 

Our zoo just recently added 7 new zebras - all of them are pregnant - and a white tiger so those were the hot "exhibits" to go see. 

Aiden enjoyed being outside so much. He takes everything in. He's so observant.



The tigers - can you find them in the picture?

A few of the zebras. 

I couldn't get Aiden to look at the camera. He was too enamored with the zebras.

At lunch... Aiden and his friend Elaina McGehee

3 comments:

Jennifer H. said...

But did you see the baby white tigers? Super cute! :)

Shanna Bauman said...

Jennifer, we didn't see them. Where are they? We couldn't figure out where they were. The lines were crazy when we were leaving! I wondered if you'd ever get in!!

Julie K said...

It is always so much fun to take little people to the zoo. We took our boys last summer....wasn't nearly as much fun as when they were younger. ;) I still enjoy it though. The monkeys are my favorite exhibits.....but there are more at the Fort Wayne zoo than the Indy zoo. :(