Saturday, March 7, 2009

More Tile Photos

Okay friends, we realized that we should probably get some pictures of the tile with the more finished look so we went back to the store and snapped some shots. We also found another to add to the mix and one we could eliminate. 

So... you'll see we've taken away Noce Gold and added Multicolor. What do you think of these? We have a favorite but we're NOT telling!!!!!!  :) 


Multicolor 

Indian Autumn

California Gold

Golden Harvest

Does one stand out  more than the other? Let us know! 

And while we're at it - here's a few shots of Aiden on the way home from the tile store. It's 70 degrees, wind blowing and barefoot! Having a blast! 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leigh Anne and I like brie cheese. Go with the California Gold!
Rebecca

Julie K said...

I think I like Multicolor over the Indian one...which has lots of white now that we see more. But I haven't seen your house/furnishings so maybe the bolder California Gold would go better!?!?! I am no help!! :) Good luck!!!

Kelly Bourque said...

Ok...I've given this MUCH thought. :) I think California Gold is best - I love the richness of it. I have your same cabinets, so I would say you really need to be careful with what you accent - you want to have a contrast, and the risk with the California Gold is everything being too "matchy/matchy"...I would bring out some of the darker colors of the tiles in your walls and accents on cabinets (knobs). You want me to just come over? ;)