Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Grocery Savings

Have I told you I love a good deal?! I believe I have before but I'm gonna tell you again. I LOVE a good deal! Stocking up my pantry and finding good grocery deals is fast becoming a hobby, passion, time-gobbler, whatever you want to call it. 

Today I went to Publix and was just so proud of myself I had to share. I don't normally get THIS excited but you gotta love it when you save more than you spend. 

My savings was $54 and that's more than I spent. My bill came to $50.95. 

Here is all I got...
1 package of english muffins
5 publix brand yogurts
2 lbs of deli sliced cheese 
1.5 lbs of sweet potatoes
1 box of Duncan Hines Cake Mix
2 jars of Kraft mayonnaise 
2 cans Campbells cream of chicken soup
2 boxes of Orville Redenbacher micro popcorn
2 bottles of Kraft salad dressing
1.45 lbs of bananas
2 Tropicana 54 oz  orange juice cartons
2 Ocean Spray cranberry juice bottles (3 liters each)
3 cans of chicken broth
1 container of sour cream (16 oz)
2 jars of Ragu pasta sauce
2 boxes of wheat thins
1 frozen bag of mixed veggies
2 bags of Kraft shredded cheese
2 boxes Deluxe Kraft Macaroni 
1 tub of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
2 cans of Rotel diced tomatoes
2 cans of Del Monte diced tomatoes
1 jar of Newmans salsa
1 jar of Publix brand salsa
1 12 roll package of toilet paper
1 jar of McCormick poppyseeds

I'm addicted. Enough said! 

2 comments:

Lorie said...

I love it when my savings is more than what i spent. At Harris Teeter the other night I spent n$105 but saved $127 or something like that. We're well stocked for a while. LOVE it!

Nanette R. said...

You people amaze me!!! Congratulations and let me know when you are offering a class (Couponing for Dummies). :-)