Then on Wednesday we met up with Simon and his mommy Deitra at the park and the boys got to play ball! They are soo cute together! I think they are going to be long-time friends!
And to wrap up the week we spent Sunday afternoon with the Shrier's. Brian watched Anna while us girls went to a Bible study and then Phil joined them for some playtime.
We are so blessed to have a great group of friends and this is just a small sampling of them! Praise GOD for community!
1 comment:
Shanna is getting to be very laid back...a no worries momma. Do you see how dangerously close Aiden is sitting to the edge of the table in the second photo of this blog? I love it! It is just the thing I would not worry about, but Carlos would be completely wigged out about. Oh the risks we take....
Post a Comment