Thursday, May 14, 2009

Makes a Daddy Proud

Brian has been trying to teach Aiden to say two words. I'll let you watch the video and find out what those words are, but when they finally came out Brian couldn't have been more happy! 


We also wanted to announce something else that makes daddy proud....




We're 10 weeks pregnant and due December 11th! We're so excited! 

15 comments:

Christi said...

Yeah! So excited that that sweet boy of yours will be a BIG brother soon! Congrats!

Brian Bauman said...

I could watch that video all day!

Brian Bauman said...

For those who don't know, we're working on sign language with Aiden, and the sign for "daddy" is an open hand with the thumb touching the forehead. Well, Aiden doesn't quite do that. His version is tapping the side of his head for "daddy". I'll take it.
I come home from work and walk in the door, and he's saying "daddy" while tapping the side of his head and running toward me. It's great!

Anonymous said...

That video is the best! Congrats on your wonderful news. Another Bauman to add to the already long list of grandkids and great grandkids. Think grandmas wall is filling up nicely.

Anonymous said...

That last post was from me.......forgot to sign!
Love, Aunt Cheryl

Julie K said...

I thought maybe the 2 words you were teaching Aiden to say were "new baby"!!! I guess daddy is important too....not sure about the hockey part!!:) Congrats again on the wonderful news. We couldn't be more happy for you. Two TN baby cousins born in the same year. Very cool!! :)

Kelly Bourque said...

Congratulations, Baumans!!! That's very exciting (both pieces of news). :)

Nanette R. said...

Congratulations on baby #2! :-)

Alyssa K. Krebs said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! Aiden is going to be a very cute big brother.

The Fish Family said...

That is super!!! I am so happy for you! Hope you are feeling well.

Taras and Kelly said...

That is so exciting! I can't wait to meet the next little Bauman in December! Congratulations!

Aiden is so cute! He will be such a great big brother! I can't believe how grown up he is...already talking about hockey with his daddy. :o) Does he know what it is yet?

Rebecca said...

Hockey! Next word...WINGS! How cute is that video? I can see how you can sit there and watch it all day. Love the ultrasound too! :)

Claire said...

How exciting! Congrats on baby #2! I'm just about 11.5 weeks now so we're very close. And Aiden is too cute. He'll be a great big brother. :)

Leigh Anne said...

What a little stud your son is! I can only imagine how adorable his little brother or sister will be. We are looking forward to December when we will get to meet the new addition. Congratulations! We love you!

Jennifer and Jason said...

congratulations sweetie!