Sunday was a wonderful day! We went to church, talked to all of our family, took naps, and then went to a cookout with a few of our close friends. Here are some pictures from our fun!
Aiden and his friend Caden trying to break down the gate to the adult pool

Aiden pointing at an airplane flying overhead.

Just hanging out after dinner.

Caleb and Elaina having so much fun

Good friends!

The Owen Family. Baby Luke was sleeping.

The McGehee Family

Bauman Family

3 comments:
I thought it was great how Aiden stood along the fence trying to reach in for a good 20 minutes or so wanting to get in the pool.
He'll flip out when he sees we have a pool in the backyard at our beach house, AND when we walk to the beach.
Just SHUT UP!! JUST SHUT UP =) about the pool and the beach...I don't like you guys or the McGehees. Love you, Shelly
When do you leave for the big pool and beach?? I am soooo jealous! Have a great time! ;)
Post a Comment