Monday, October 26, 2009

Aiden's Laughter

Around our house, Aiden's laughter is heard many many times. He truly is a happy boy and we love to hear the joy he has. Here are some recent pictures and videos we've captured over the last week or two. I think they all represent the fun he has!

Aiden and his new $5 train set...




We've had a unusual cold spell in Nashville and so we decided to go ahead and get the closet ready for winter. We pulled out gloves, hats, scarves, jackets, etc. You'll see what Aiden was drawn too! My sister-in-law Rebecca made both of these for me and I think she needs to get started on one for Aiden!!





Brian took Aiden to a Fall Festival while I was at a baby shower. This is one thing they came home with and of course you can tell Aiden LOVES it!




He has recently pulled out his piano and plays me a song. It's too precious!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A piano playing fireman, I love it!
Love Grandma leah

dale and linda said...

I agree with Grandma Leah, Aiden is so talented. He can have 3 jobs, a fireman, a musician and a comedian! Can't wait to see you all and of course the new baby!
Love, Grandma Hanson

Julie K said...

Such an entertaining young man! Next time you are here, he can sit at the big piano and play! :) Looks like he got a haircut too? So handsome! Can't wait to see you guys sometime soon...I hope?!