Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Foto Fun

Halloween Edition!
Since tomorrow is Halloween, I dug through some old photos this morning, and found one from Halloween 1983. I know my parents have more pictures of me on Halloween, but this is the only one I could find from my albums. I'll have to scan a bunch from them sometime.
The only reason I know this is from 1983 is the date stamp in the corner of the photo. With me is my younger sister, Leigh Anne.

Trick or Treat!
Check back next week for pictures from Halloween 2009!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I do have more! You kids just loved trick or treating! So much fun with many memories. Love Grandma Leah

Julie K said...

I love this picture!!

Leigh Anne said...

If only I could remember having that picture taken of us.I bet that was a fun Halloween! Were you a hobo?