Right now, I feel truly BLESSED. Here is a "short" list.
- Blessed to have had such a great delivery
- Blessed to have a healthy baby girl
- Blessed to have a husband who truly loves his children and can't wait to hold them
- Blessed to have a son who took instantly to his baby sister and only wants to be near her
- Blessed to have family that cares so much for us and ministers to us in so many ways
- Blessed to have friends that pour their hearts into my life and the lives of my children
- Blessed to have a church that I fully, without a doubt, call HOME. This is rare for lots of people.
- Blessed to be a child of GOD - a chosen, adopted, forgiven member of HIS family.
3 comments:
Amen!I just want to let you know Shanna what a blessing I think you are to our family also. What joy you have brought to me and what wonders are still in store for you and Brian as you raise those precious angles! Love Grandma Leah
I love this new picture. Aiden's expression is priceless!! What a great big brother he is going to be! :)
Congratulations Shanna and Brian! I don't know how I stumbled on your blog, but I'm so glad I did! This is Natalie, part of potluck. Hope all is going well! Your children are beautiful and you look like a very happy and blessed family! May God continue to bless you above what you could ever imagine!
Post a Comment