I had so much fun planning and putting this party together but I'm still wiped out and my house is still not back together! It was SO worth it though. To see all the kids having so much fun and the fact Aiden is still talking about his party make it all worth it!
I MUST give a big shout out to my friend Emilie Goggans for doing the station decorations/signage. I thought I'd be a helper to her but I think I probably got in her way! :) She's so creative and I just love her!
I'll let the pictures tell the story. Here's just a sampling....
To see the FULL 100+ go to http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=269686&id=707473767&l=e93fe3f79c
As you can see we had loads of fun and since Brian loves clowns I'm sure you'll see this theme again!












2 comments:
Yay! Your house was decorated perfectly and the cake looked amazing! I bet a wonderful time was had by all!
Love it!!!! Yes Brian has always loved the clowns! Nice job on the decor. It was a one of a kind birthday party. Love Grandma Leah
Post a Comment