So Brian called me saying he forgot to post something for our Friday photo and told me I could do it this week. Well after much thought Aiden and I decided this is a great time to honor the best daddy and husband in the world! We also figured the best way to honor him would be to show pictures of his dedication to his family - doing whatever we ask and being that faithful servant to us all. Most of the time that means being silly!
If you haven't met our daddy and husband, you need too!



3 comments:
I couldn't agree more Aiden. Your daddy is the BEST. Love Grandma Leah
Explain the bathing suit picture????
Julie, that was on our honeymoon. The resort we were staying at needed people for a photo shoot so we volunteered. Little did we know they wanted us to DRESS up and provided these costumes! hahaha!! Brian was a real trooper and went along with his new bride! :)
Post a Comment