Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Foto Fun

Recently we received a package in the mail that came in a good size box. The kids soon discovered it made a good play/hiding place. Here are some pictures of the fun they had.

It was the perfect size for Stella to sit up in.

They both fit...

...but Aiden couldn't sit up quite as tall as his sister, but that didn't stop him.

Stella got so excited when she crawled in and would turn around to give us a big smile.

Wait! The fort didn't have windows. Now it does.

Enjoying the view out the window.

Happy Friday.

4 comments:

Julie K said...

I remember a few Christmas' where Uncle John put you guys in a big box and pulled you around in it!! What great memories a big ol' box can provide!! :)

Anonymous said...

So what did you guys order from Amazon that was that big. Cute pictures. I love my niece and nephew.
Shelly

Brian Bauman said...

Shelly, it was a breadmaker. There was a lot of packaging around it.

Nanette R. said...

Love these pics (and your kids)! I introduced Erica to the fun of playing in a box the other day and you'd have thought I'd given her a million dollars.