Monday, April 18, 2011

And She's Off....

I told you we have a new walker in our house and that I've been trying to capture some videos. So, here are a few I got this week...


If she can walk, I might as well put her to work! 



She loves this little bike/walker. Sorry it's sideways! 



And a few photos for good measure...
I love this comfy dress and her new ladybug shoes! 


3 comments:

Leigh Anne said...

Can we hire her to clean our hallway. Way to go Stella!

Julie said...

Look at her go!!!! I love to hear Aiden in the background giving her instructions. What a great big brother! Too cute!!! :)

DailyQuotebyJeff said...

I am all for the fun of the eggs, but as to selling off of Easter to the highest bidder... In life its all balance. Love and miss you all. Glad to hear Brian will be here when nick and nick arrive in June

Love

Uncle J