Monday, April 11, 2011

Family Weekend

This weekend we had a much needed "Family Weekend". We did so many fun things just the four of us and we really needed it! Brian's been busy at work that our nights with the kids seem pretty short. We've also had so many activities and parties that it was nice having no set plans and just to do what we wanted as a family. So... we went to Cheekwood Gardens to see their new train exhibit, we went out to dinner, we played in the swimming pool, played in our backyard, took naps, watched Stella take "off" in her walking, laughed, danced, etc. It was a great weekend and I can't wait for many more!

Here are some pics and videos of our fun...

On our drive to cheekwood - no she didn't need the hat in the van 
but who could resist when you're this cute! 





She desperately wanted out! 



Aiden took this one of his daddy! He loves to take pictures!











I had two more videos I wanted to post but am having trouble with them! So, we'll leave it at this! I also realized we don't have any good videos of Stella walking! So that is my mission this week! You've just got to see her on the move!  


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun!Love Grandma Leah

Leigh Anne said...

Aiden is getting so big! I'm so excited to see these babies in June!!!

Leigh Anne said...

We cannot wait for you to post pictures of Stella walking!!!! Yay! Post them soon!