Breakfast was so good, it made me smile!
And then there were really big chocolate bars. Yikes!
After our massages.
Monday (Memorial Day) must have been laundry day for everyone, because all the farms had clothes hanging out to dry. This one had a pulley system to the top of their barn.



3 comments:
Seems like a very peaceful getaway! I love the clothesline picture. And of course the big chocolate bar! I could eat that whole thing in one sitting probably!
Rebecca--you totally are your mother's daughter!
Brian and Shanna--those are such wonderful pictures. Phil and I had a great time with Aiden and Stella. wow, having two children is tough...
Love you four!
Didn't you know that Monday is laundry day? My grandmother ALWAYS did laundry on Monday, ironing on Tuesday, I'm not sure what on Wed. and Thurs. and then cleaning on Friday. For years, I thought that was a real law or something! :-)
Post a Comment