Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Foto Fun

Aunt Leigh Anne has spent the week with us since Daddy is out of town. We've had so much fun and Aiden and Stella are taking a great liking to their cousin Landon. Aiden in particular wants to talk to him, sing to him, play with him, etc. It's been very cute to watch.


We are having to say goodbye to Leigh Anne and Landon tonight as they'll return to Chicago. So sad but glad we'll get to see them in just a few weeks at Aunt Rebecca's wedding!

1 comment:

Leigh Anne said...

I had such a wonderful time with you guys! It was a treat to get to spend quality time with you, Aiden, and Stella. I showed Phil Aiden's T-Rex dance and he didn't seem to understand how cute it is, so we will have to have Aiden do it at Rebecca's wedding! I miss you guys!