Thursday, June 5, 2008

Heading North

Well, it's been a busy week for us here in Nashville! We've done all sorts of things and gotten together with several friends this past week. Now, it's time for a "mini - vacation" of sorts. Well, I should say just for Aiden and I - Brian will still be working! 

The Southern Baptist Convention - which LifeWay the company Brian works for is a part of - is having their annual meeting in Indianapolis June 8 - 12th. Brian will work in a booth talking to people about LifeWay products and resources. 

So... Aiden and I talked and decided that we should make the trip with Brian and get away from Nashville for a week! So drumroll please.....  INDY HERE WE COME!! 

The best part is that we've decided on Saturday and Sunday to go up to Chicago (since we'll be so close) and visit with the newlywed Bertucci's and Brian's youngest sister Rebecca. I can't wait for them to see Aiden again. 

Anyway... we'll be sure to take lots of pictures and post them when we get home next week. Pray for safe travels and for Aiden to do well sleeping and eating. 

Catch ya later! 

No comments: