Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Home Alone

Well, Aiden and I are flying solo for the next two days. Brian is off again on a work trip. This time to Georgia for a photo shoot. No, he's not going to be in pictures - rather he's over seeing them. 

So, be praying for us these next few days as Aiden and I hang out at home without Brian. I'm so excited though for Friday to come. Brian is taking Friday off to have a FAMILY DAY!! So, Aiden and I will get to have him home all day! 

I expected Brian to post something about Father's Day and he didn't so I'll tell you all what we got him - I made a photo collage of our favorite Aiden pictures. I got a frame for it and so now Brian can take it to his office. It was very cute and Brian really liked - well I think so - he's still got it sitting in our bedroom and hasn't posted any comments about it - SO... I'm starting to wonder. HA! 

Catch ya soon! 

No comments: