Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hockeytown!!

The Red Wings won the Stanley Cup last night, and Aiden didn't want to miss it! Game 6 of the finals was during Aidens nap time, but he started crying with about 3 minutes left in the game, so I went in and brought him out to the family room. As I was holding him during the final seconds of the game, he was glued to the tv, just smiling and taking it all in. He was excited (as was I) when the horn sounded, and the game was over. We celebrated together! The Wings won the Cup! Yahoo! Aiden certainly is a Wings fan. He enjoyed watching nearly all the playoff games with me, and was just amazed at the speed and skill of all the Detroit players. Now Aiden and I have to wait until September when football and hockey start back up again.

Congrats Detroit Red Wings!


1 comment:

Sharla Martinez said...

I have been looking at this hockey team picture long enough. Update! We want to see that cute little face! Not Brian's, either! Love you all,Sharla