Monday, August 11, 2008

Backyard Lounging

On Friday afternoon it was so nice here in Nashville that Aiden and I wanted to go outside. I grabbed a blanket and a few toys and we found a great spot in the shade under a tree in our backyard. We had fun talking about what all we could see and hear around us! Brian got home from work and joined us as well. I had to get some fun pictures of our time outside! 

Here are just a few but click on the title of this post to see more! 





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shanna, Brian and Aiden - I love the pictures of you on your blogspot! You are all so photogenic! Can't wait to see you all the weekend of Aug. 22! Love you Mom and Grandma XOXOX

Anonymous said...

Hi Family!

These are the most adorable pictures ever. Aiden is changing more and more everyday! He is so cute! Phil and I hope to see you all soon! We love you!

Leigh Anne

CHERYL said...

Love the pictures and your blog! Can't believe how fast Aiden is growing, he is beautiful.
Love, Aunt Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Such fun pictures! Cute, cute, cute. Love Grandma Leah