Monday, August 18, 2008

Bath Time

Monday night was BATH TIME at the Bauman house and Aiden had loads of fun. We are so glad he likes the water. He's a future swimmer for sure! Check out these video clips (only :30 seconds each) and some photos!




And this one is our personal favorite - the "Baby Centerfold" picture.......









3 comments:

Lorie said...

I got to play with Aiden on Sunday during the 2nd service. He's SO much fun and definitely teething. He kept trying to put my hand in his mouth. In the pix I noticed a razor behind him. Watch out, he'll be reaching for it before you know it.

Shanna Bauman said...

I know Lorie!! I noticed that too in the pictures. I didn't even think of it and will need to move that for sure!! Thanks for playing with him on Sunday!! C U Soon!

Anonymous said...

Future olypian! Love Grandma Leah