Monday, February 23, 2009

Wedding Bells are Ringing

This past weekend we travelled up to Fort Wayne, Indiana to celebrate the upcoming wedding of Brian's brother Mark to his wonderful fiancee Lauren. The Bauman family was throwing a wedding shower at the lake house owned by an aunt and uncle. We had so much fun and the shower was lovely. 

Aiden enjoyed himself immensely and showed off some of his new tricks! He's not shy at all!! 

Here are some fun pictures we got! 

At the house there is a third floor room that overlooks the lake. We were up here and Aiden was on the ledge looking out. 

So we were trying to get a family picture, Brian holding the camera out, but Aiden loves to make noises and scream so this is the result of the "family photo"! 

Aiden went for a toy he'd thrown under the table. 

Aiden loves to read his books. Here he's telling his grandma Leah about the Barnyard Dance! 


The shower attendees! Small group but large laughs! 

Brian with two of his siblings - Leigh Anne and Rebecca

We're looking forward to April 4th where we'll celebrate a wedding and Brian's birthday! So nice of Mark to throw a big party for Brian!!! haha! 

5 comments:

The Fish Family said...

Brian and his sisters look so much alike! Looks like lots of fun. Tim grew up in Ft. Wayne...had I told you that? He went to Blackhawk Chr. School and church where David Jeremiah preached.
We love Barnyard Dance too. Pajama Time is even better!

Anonymous said...

That was a fun shower! Aiden isn't shy at all, that's for sure! We can't wait to see you in April! Aiden will be running all over the place and capturing our attention for sure! Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Oh, the last comment was from Leigh Anne and Phil.

Julie K said...

I had a great time seeing all of you at the shower weekend up north this past weekend! Can't wait until April! :)

Rebecca said...

I'm so glad I got to see you guys this past weekend! I had such a great time! See you in a few weeks! Oh, and Aiden is adorable. I feel like I tell you that so often, but he is!
Rebecca