We went through my previous ultrasound and all my blood work and things look great! I've never had a doctor go through so much detail with me and truly sit and explain things.
At this visit, because I'm 14 weeks and 3 days, we were able to hear a heartbeat for the first time. Dr. Hughlett let Brian hold the doppler and "search" for the baby and the heartbeat. It was so cool but I think Brian was afraid he'd push to hard and hurt me or the baby so he had to be "coached" a little.
Our next appt. on July 22nd, will be another ultrasound and at this time we'll be able to find out the sex of the baby! YAHOO! Don't get any ideas - we'll tell you the sex but NOT the name!
Praise God for a healthy baby so far. AND thanks to our good friend Krista for watching Aiden while we went. What a blessing!
1 comment:
Wonder news! I pray that the rest of your pregnancy continues to go well and Baby Bauman continues to grow big and strong!!
Post a Comment